This week in the China Shop, a slew of Fed speakers leaves the guys with much to discuss in relation to rising interest rates. Russian oil and the effects of the sanctions also makes the news along with a recent unemployment study examining the effects of cutting benefits in the US. In Stocks and Options, BBBY gets buyer interest in its buybuy BABY line and ATVI actually wins a lawsuit. Over in the Crypto Corner, Stripe launches a crypto payment option with Twitter and addiction centers in Switzerland open up with a hefty price tag. Coming into the home stretch for The Bet, Dan’s big lead has Kyle and Random looking for a home run.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/22/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Powell Confirms 50bp Hike is on the Table for May
Nomura Sees 75bp Hikes in June and July
Mester in Favor of 50bp Hike but Not More
Oil Traders Help Russian Oil Reach Global Markets
Israel Central Bank Adds Yuan to Currency Holdings
Report Says Cuts to Unemployment Benefits Didn’t Spur Jobs
BBBY Spikes on Reports of Interest in buybuy BABY Unit
ATVI Dodges Another Bullet
Stripe Launches Crypto Payments Feature with TWTR as First Client
Can You Be Addicted to Crypto Trading?
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss