Joining us in the shop this week is Herald van der Linde, Head of Equity Strategy for Asia Pacific at HSBC and author of Asia’s Stock Markets from the Ground Up. Listen along as we waste no time trying to learn as much as we can about the diverse Asian markets. From the more established markets in Japan and Hong Kong to new up and comers like Vietnam and Bangladesh, there’s something for everyone!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/03/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Herald van der Linde is HSBC’s Head of Equity Strategy, Asia Pacific. He joined the bank in 2005 and came to HSBC with 20 years of experience in various roles, including stock analyst, equity strategist and country head of research in Indonesia, South Africa and Taiwan. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), speaks seven languages and has an MSc in Economics, for which he wrote a thesis on Indonesia’s central bank in Jakarta in 1993. Herald is also an Associate of the Institute of Wine and Spirits and is a certified lecturer for the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). He sits on the advisory committee for the China Studies program at Hong Kong’s Baptist University and is the author of Jakarta: History of a Misunderstood City, published in 2020
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss