Joining us in the shop this week is Herald van der Linde, Head of Equity Strategy for Asia Pacific at HSBC and author of Asia’s Stock Markets from the Ground Up. Listen along as we waste no time trying to learn as much as we can about the diverse Asian markets. From the more established markets in Japan and Hong Kong to new up and comers like Vietnam and Bangladesh, there’s something for everyone!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/03/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Herald van der Linde is HSBC’s Head of Equity Strategy, Asia Pacific. He joined the bank in 2005 and came to HSBC with 20 years of experience in various roles, including stock analyst, equity strategist and country head of research in Indonesia, South Africa and Taiwan. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), speaks seven languages and has an MSc in Economics, for which he wrote a thesis on Indonesia’s central bank in Jakarta in 1993. Herald is also an Associate of the Institute of Wine and Spirits and is a certified lecturer for the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). He sits on the advisory committee for the China Studies program at Hong Kong’s Baptist University and is the author of Jakarta: History of a Misunderstood City, published in 2020
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan