This week in the China Shop, while most of the focus is on the increasing threats of a recession, Russia’s looming default and Congress’s opposition to banning stock trades also deserves mention. In Stocks and Options, Dan and Kyle open up about some recent struggles before looking at the charts for TWTR, TGT and HPQ. Over in the Crypto Corner, Ukraine gets a whale sized donation while in The Bet, someone other than Random has jumped into a commanding lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/08/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
World May be on the Cusp of New Inflationary Era
Mohamed El-Erian Warns of Major Disruptions Due to Balance Sheet Reduction
Deutch Bank Forecast’s US Recession
US Pushes Russia Closer to Default
Other Nations to Release Millions of Barrels of Oil
Dems Make Last Ditch Effort to Ban Stock Trading by Lawmakers
One Man Donates $5m Ethereum to Aid Ukraine
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss