This week in the China Shop, Anthony Fatseas, host of WTFinance, fills in as the shopkeeper while Dan enjoys himself across the pond in Ireland. Listen along as Danthony and Kyle discuss the latest news including the US GDP report, Russia’s move to cutoff Poland and Bulgaria from NG exports and China’s latest move to stave off the delisting threat. In stock, AMZN posts some disappointing earnings and Musk may have already broken his agreement with TWTR. Over in the Crypto Corner, Jim Cramer is bullish on ETH and the socials of Bored Ape Yacht Club get hacked. It’s a new month, so Anthony steps up and makes a bold pick for Dan in the Bet while Random continues making solid choices.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/29/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
US GDP Growth Falls 1.4% to Start the Year
US Employment Costs Surge Most Ever
Russia Cuts Off NG to Poland and Bulgaria
Oils 4 Day Winning Streak with Russia Supply Worries in Spotlight
China and US Negotiate Site Audit checks
AMZN Plunges After Earnings Report
Elon Musk May Have Already Broke His Agreement With TWTR
Jim Cramer Calls for 40% Price Increase on ETH
Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT Hack
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading