This week in the China Shop, much of the discussion is centered on the latest CPI report and whether or not inflation has peaked, before moving on to Russia’s “partial default” and Cathie Woods’ response to critics. In Stocks and Options, Elon’s TWTR buyout offer contains hints of an ominous threat and Dan starts sharing sector overviews from his daily research. Over in the Crypto Corner, proof emerges that Jack Dorsey’s words aren’t worth much and in The Bet, Kyle and Random try to chip away at a big lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/15/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
CPI Data Worse than Expected
Has Inflation Already Peaked?
EU Central Bank May End Bond Buying Sooner
China’s Lockdowns Bigger Inflation Risk vs 2020
Russia Defaults on Debt
Putin Warns Europe that Switching from Russian Oil Will be Very Painful
Cathie Woods Snaps Back at Critics
Twitter Board Adopts Poison Pill
Teen Tracking Elon’s Jet Reacts to Buyout Offer
Jack Dorsey’s First Tweet NFT Put up for Sale
Crypto Bosses Say Tide is Turning on Regulation
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading