This week in the China Shop, much of the discussion is centered on the latest CPI report and whether or not inflation has peaked, before moving on to Russia’s “partial default” and Cathie Woods’ response to critics. In Stocks and Options, Elon’s TWTR buyout offer contains hints of an ominous threat and Dan starts sharing sector overviews from his daily research. Over in the Crypto Corner, proof emerges that Jack Dorsey’s words aren’t worth much and in The Bet, Kyle and Random try to chip away at a big lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/15/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
CPI Data Worse than Expected
Has Inflation Already Peaked?
EU Central Bank May End Bond Buying Sooner
China’s Lockdowns Bigger Inflation Risk vs 2020
Russia Defaults on Debt
Putin Warns Europe that Switching from Russian Oil Will be Very Painful
Cathie Woods Snaps Back at Critics
Twitter Board Adopts Poison Pill
Teen Tracking Elon’s Jet Reacts to Buyout Offer
Jack Dorsey’s First Tweet NFT Put up for Sale
Crypto Bosses Say Tide is Turning on Regulation
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan