Rich Friesen returns to the shop to give an update on his book launch, A Private Conversation with Money. Join us as we discuss what makes Rich’s book stand out from the rest of the self-help books and the ways it can help with our trading mindset. We also ask Rich some listener submitted questions to see what role our psychology plays in the struggles we experience as traders. We hope you enjoy this public conversation with one of our favorite guests and be sure to take advantage of Rich’s generous offer!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/08/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Richard works with financial professionals, independent traders, business leaders and entrepreneurs of all types who want to expand their mental game to make more consistent profits.
With in-depth experience as a broker, floor trader, financial software developer and entrepreneur, he brings concrete real world experience to his clients.
Discover powerful ways to re-frame your own beliefs and behaviors around courting money, wealth and success, all while being entertained! Featuring engaging, real-world exercises and money affirmations that work, this book will help you discover what is blocking your happiness and teach you how to embrace a new mindset that will grant you financial freedom and understanding.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game