This week the China Shop gets its first economist as Eric Mason, CFO of Quincy, MA stops by. Listen along as we ask him to explain all the difficult concepts we could think of… What are the sanctions against Russia doing? Does the budget deficit really matter? What happens when the government prints a ton of money? Does the world really need more marketers? All these and more on this week’s interview!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/07/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Eric is a practicing labor economist, who currently works as a chief financial officer for the city of Quincy, Ma. His area of research focuses primarily on small business and macroeconomics trends. Eric has a special interest in historical economics, cliometrics and steers clear of ideological hardlines, preferring to use empirical analysis in his appearances.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!