Anthony Vicino, co-founder of Invicitus Capital stops by the shop to talk about investing in commercial real estate. Join us as we discuss the winding path he took towards success, from battling ADHD and living in a van to being published as a Sci-Fi writer to today where he runs a successful commercial real estate investment company.
**For a free copy of Anthony’s book, Passive Investing Made Simple, just send him an email at [email protected]**
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/15/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Anthony Vicino is a serial entrepreneur who has helped build multiple multi-million dollar companies from the ground up by creating efficient systems that scale, utilizing value-based content marketing strategies, and always focusing on providing exceptional end-user experiences.
He is a Best-Selling Author, Investor, and Small Business Owner who successfully managed his own personal portfolio of multifamily assets spread across the country before joining forces with Dan Krueger in 2019 to create Invictus Capital.
Together, Anthony and Dan, are driven to help people achieve financial security by providing solid multifamily-based investment opportunities in an environment of trust, transparency, and clarity.
Books by Anthony on Amazon
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending