This week in the China Shop, Dan and Kyle look at the recent Fed decision to raise rates for the first time since 2018, as well as the pullback in oil futures and the Nickle squeeze. In Stocks and Options, AMC makes an odd investment, AMZN closes on its merger with MGM and Toyota pauses production. Over in the Crypto Corner, Senator Warren introduces a bill aimed at stopping Russia from circumventing sanctions via crypto assets, but is it really necessary? Once again, Random has taken a commanding lead and the guys will need a homerun in the next two weeks to have a chance in this month’s bet.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/18/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fed Officials Hint at Faster Rate Hikes than Expected
Oil Down 4% This Week, New Highs Likely?
IEA Issues Oil Emergency Plan
Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan for Oil Sales
Investor Behavior in Europe Mirroring Market’s Worst Crises
Commodities Markets Facing Liquidity Issues
AMC Buys 22% Stake in Hycroft Mining
AMZN Closes MGM Merger
Toyota Intentionally Pausing Production
Senator Warren Proposes Digital Assest Sanctions Bill
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan