This week in the China Shop, Russia and Ukraine continue to make headlines, a new MJ bill looks to have more promise and a surprising state takes financial education seriously. In Stocks and Options, BBBY agrees to add new board members while MSFT looks to be in hot water after a whistleblower steps forward. Over in the Crypto Corner, Russia considers accepting Bitcoin as payment for oil and Yellen appears to soften her stance on Crypto assets. Heading into the final week for this month’s bet, both Dan and Kyle need a homerun to catch Random.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/25/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at [email protected] or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Biden Seeks to Increase Natural Gas Shipments to Europe
US and G7 Freeze Russian Gold
Fed is Hawkish, So Why Aren’t the Markets Dropping?
Weekly Stock Market Recap
Marijuana Legalization Bill Nears House Floor Vote
Florida to Mandate Personal Finance Education
BBBY Adds 3 Directors to Board
Whistleblower Alleges Corrupt Foreign Practices at MSFT
Russia Mulls Accepting Bitcoin for Oil
Janet Yellen Softening Stance on Crypto?
Learn More Here
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending