This week in the China Shop, Russia and Ukraine continue to make headlines, a new MJ bill looks to have more promise and a surprising state takes financial education seriously. In Stocks and Options, BBBY agrees to add new board members while MSFT looks to be in hot water after a whistleblower steps forward. Over in the Crypto Corner, Russia considers accepting Bitcoin as payment for oil and Yellen appears to soften her stance on Crypto assets. Heading into the final week for this month’s bet, both Dan and Kyle need a homerun to catch Random.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/25/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Biden Seeks to Increase Natural Gas Shipments to Europe
US and G7 Freeze Russian Gold
Fed is Hawkish, So Why Aren’t the Markets Dropping?
Weekly Stock Market Recap
Marijuana Legalization Bill Nears House Floor Vote
Florida to Mandate Personal Finance Education
BBBY Adds 3 Directors to Board
Whistleblower Alleges Corrupt Foreign Practices at MSFT
Russia Mulls Accepting Bitcoin for Oil
Janet Yellen Softening Stance on Crypto?
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan