This week in the China Shop, Kevin White stops by to talk about his trading strategies, influences and his honest approach to social media. Listen along as we talk technical analysis, risk management and helpful tips for beginners. (And if anyone knows what stock his mom was trading, please email us… We’re dying to know.)
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/02/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Kevin is a Technical Analysis focused trader who hails from Chicago, Illinois. In addition to trading the SPY, he also provides useful content for the everyday and beginner traders via his twitter and (free) newsletter. His goal for 2022 is to earn 50K trading the SPY.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending