This week in the China Shop, the recent NFP report takes center stage, as good news actually isn’t so good… We also look at the latest developments in MJ reform before discussing China’s propensity for cyberhacking. In Stocks and Options, Ford Facebook and PayPal get crushed post earnings and Ratheon looks bullish. Last on the watchlist this week is BP. Over in the Crypto Corner, quantum computing is hailed as a threat to Bitcoin and NFT artists are pumping up prices by selling their art to themselves. One week into the Bet and all three participants are green, but can it continue?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/05/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at [email protected] or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Stocks Slide after Blowout Jobs Report
House Passes China Competition Bill
FBI Director Alarmed by China’s Brazen Espionage
Schumer Plans to File MJ Legalization Bill in April
House Passes Measure that Includes MJ Banking
Ford Sinks Post Earnings as Shortages Affect Production
FB’s $232 Billion Drop Sets Record
More on Why FB Dropped
NFT Wash Trading Scams
Quantum Computing’s Threat to Bitcoin
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending