This week in the China Shop, the recent NFP report takes center stage, as good news actually isn’t so good… We also look at the latest developments in MJ reform before discussing China’s propensity for cyberhacking. In Stocks and Options, Ford Facebook and PayPal get crushed post earnings and Ratheon looks bullish. Last on the watchlist this week is BP. Over in the Crypto Corner, quantum computing is hailed as a threat to Bitcoin and NFT artists are pumping up prices by selling their art to themselves. One week into the Bet and all three participants are green, but can it continue?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/05/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Stocks Slide after Blowout Jobs Report
House Passes China Competition Bill
FBI Director Alarmed by China’s Brazen Espionage
Schumer Plans to File MJ Legalization Bill in April
House Passes Measure that Includes MJ Banking
Ford Sinks Post Earnings as Shortages Affect Production
FB’s $232 Billion Drop Sets Record
More on Why FB Dropped
NFT Wash Trading Scams
Quantum Computing’s Threat to Bitcoin
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan