This week in the China Shop, the release of the latest CPI numbers has one notable economist bracing for another mistake in Fed policy. All that, however, is overshadowed by the increasing likelihood of a Russian invasion of Ukraine. In Stocks and Options, Zillow posts a big earnings beat, the FDA votes against Eli Lilly’s cancer treatment and Nokia is set to begin their planned share buybacks as soon as Monday. Kroger and Target round out this week’s watchlist. Over in the Crypto Corner, seven exchange executives in South Korea get prison sentences and more than one crypto related companies have bought Superbowl ad spots. Two weeks into the Bet and the green streak continues, though someone has a big lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/11/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Markets Waking up to the Probability the Fed is Making a Mistake
S&P Falls as Putin Said to Give Go Ahead for Ukraine Invasion
Strong Inflation Readings Leads to a Firestorm of Hawkish Fed Speculation
After Huge Year of Growth, US Economy About to Slam into a Wall
Zillow Q4 Earnings
FDA Votes Against Eli Lilly Cancer Treatment
Nokia to Launch up to $300 Million Euro Stock Repurchases
Seven Crypto Exchange Execs Handed Prison Sentences
Crypto Superbowl 2022 Commercials
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan