Sarah Glass returns to the shop this week to talk more about order flow and how she uses it to make great options trades. Join us as we discuss the tools she uses on a daily basis and how she was able to spot a big move in MSFT post earnings. We also talk about her new opportunity with GQA Academy and even introduce her to the Florida Man game.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 01/26/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Sarah was introduced to options trading in 2018 by an institutional trader and knew right away that trading options was her passion. Her style primarily involves reading options order flow and combining that with technical analysis. She helps moderate the options room in the TRADEPRO Academy Discord with Victorio, pointing out notable and unusual options activity and teaches order flow with GQA Academy.
TRADEPRO Academy (Our Affiliate Link)
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!