This week in the shop we are joined by two very special guests, Leo and Fleri from OrderFlow Labs. Listen along as we chat about Fleri and Leo’s trading styles, how they got started developing Sierra Chart studies and how to use the tools they developed. We also learn about some of the obstacles they overcame in their journey to becoming profitable traders. Get your notepads ready, there’s a ton of insights to be gained in this episode!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 01/31/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Fleri began trading on the early crypto exchanges and with mid cap stocks before shifting his focus to futures and intraday trading. His work on ES, NQ, RTY, CL and UB is rooted in Market Auction Theory and tracking market participants through pattern recognition and confluence of Price Action and Order Flow. Fleri approaches his trading day by coming to the open with a plan of execution-able areas for the auction to potential seek value while utilizing Order Flow and Price Action to capitalize on intraday rotations. His favorite OrderFlow Labs study is Session Delta Pivots… The SDP levels offer an opportunity to lean into pullbacks and anticipate initiation from previous aggressive auctions while providing ranges for larger rotations.
Leo started his trading journey with options mainly through options data/flow tools. After getting tired of trying to find the next mover and carrying overnight risk, he found the futures market and switched his focus to mostly trading the ES and NQ. HIs favorite OF Labs study is the buy and sell zones because they help automate the process of finding areas where the pullback in the market gives you the best risk/reward to take the continuation trade.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss