The epic conclusion of our epic holiday special featuring Ross Klein, Anthony Fatseas, Obi Onyejekwe, Edmund McCormack and Dr. G. Join us as we talk about how their year went, what they have planned for next year and some bold predictions.
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Ross Klein, CFA is the founder, Managing Member and Chief Investment Officer of Changebridge Capital, LLC. Previously, he served as a Long/Short Generalist and Portfolio Manager at Boston Partners for 10 years. His coverage encompasses the entirety of the US Universe, giving him a broad perspective on the domestic equity market. In those 10 years, he focused on discovering short positions, and his cumulative coverage list exceeds 700 individual companies. Ross co-Managed the Boston Partners Select Equity Fund from August 2019 to February 2020, before founding Changebridge Capital. Ross also serves on the Advisory Council for Graceful Gears, a non-profit that provides elite automobile experiences to people with serious medical conditions. Ross received the CFA designation in 2014 and a BS in Business Administration from Babson College. He continues to serve as a volunteer in the Babson Admission Connection program and Babson Finance Department.
Anthony’s experience in investing began through a chance encounter at College and introduction into Cryptocurrencies in 2018… He still remember first buying Bitcoin and then the price halving the next day. He has been fascinated by all things investing and trading ever since, expanding his learning to Forex, Equities, Fixed Income and NFT’s.
Obi is an entrepreneur and product specialist with extensive experience building digital and entertainment companies. He raised over $900,000 on a revolutionary startup (Nito Inc.), which was later acquired by AOL. An outstanding leader with a record of spearheading the development of high-end profitable products, Obi is currently focused on his latest project, UNOMi. Prior to founding Nito, Inc. and UNOMi, he worked as a marketing specialist for several Fortune 500 companies, including entities like Spike, Nickelodeon, and BET.
Edmund McCormack is the CEO of Dchained, a crypto-based education and advisory platform, and trusted expert for leading finance business outlets such as Forbes, US News & World Report, Cointelegraph, American Banker, and Business Insider.
About Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez is a respected dentist operating in Peoria, Illinois. When he isn’t terrorizing the local population and fueling children’s nightmares, he is working on improving as a stock trader by learning technical analysis.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…