This week in the China Shop, the IMF Chief warns about rate hikes, 5G rollouts are causing flight delays and the European’s are acting smug about their labor numbers… In Stocks and Options, PTON takes a nosedive, INTC opens a new plant and activist investors target Kohls… Rounding out our watchlist is TSM and PYPL. Over in the Crypto Corner, the Fed publishes a whitepaper on the prospects of a digital currency and Turkey’s Erdagon pops up in the news again. With everything looking red lately, will anyone be brave enough to go long on The Bet?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 01/22/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flights Canceled Due to 5G Launch Near Airports
IMF Chief Worried About Rate Hikes
Stocks Selloff on Weak Earnings and Rate Hike Fears
Europe Not Experiencing Anything Like Great Resignation
PTON Halts Production
INTC Opens New Plant in Ohio
Activist Investor Targets Kohls
Fed Takes Next Step to Potential Digital Currency
Erdagon Meets with El Salvador’s BTC Boosting Leader
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan