In the first show of 2022, Dan and Kyle look at the latest FOMC notes speculate whether the Fed really will raise rates and taper and reduce assets, before looking at some odd currency “stabilization” practices in Turkey. In Stocks and Options, Ford hits a 2 decade high thanks to a strong 4th quarter and GME officially enters the NFT arena, while BMY and ACI make our watchlist. Over in the Crypto Corner, shutdowns in Kazakhstan are getting blamed for the drop in Bitcoin while Goldman Sachs issues a bullish stance. In the first bet of the new year, we go to our discord to fill in for random.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 01/07/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate Hikes Likely in March
Fed Scaring Markets with Triple Threat
Not Everyone Believes the Fed Will Follow Through with Plan
Turkish Central Bank Sold Nearly $728b in 5 Market Interventions
GME to Create NFT Marketplace
Ford 2021 Sales Fall but Ends Year with Strong 4Q
Bitcoin Plunges after Shutdown in Kazakhstan
GS Says Bitcoin Set to Take Further Market Share from Gold
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan