In the first show of 2022, Dan and Kyle look at the latest FOMC notes speculate whether the Fed really will raise rates and taper and reduce assets, before looking at some odd currency “stabilization” practices in Turkey. In Stocks and Options, Ford hits a 2 decade high thanks to a strong 4th quarter and GME officially enters the NFT arena, while BMY and ACI make our watchlist. Over in the Crypto Corner, shutdowns in Kazakhstan are getting blamed for the drop in Bitcoin while Goldman Sachs issues a bullish stance. In the first bet of the new year, we go to our discord to fill in for random.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 01/07/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Rate Hikes Likely in March
Fed Scaring Markets with Triple Threat
Not Everyone Believes the Fed Will Follow Through with Plan
Turkish Central Bank Sold Nearly $728b in 5 Market Interventions
GME to Create NFT Marketplace
Ford 2021 Sales Fall but Ends Year with Strong 4Q
Bitcoin Plunges after Shutdown in Kazakhstan
GS Says Bitcoin Set to Take Further Market Share from Gold
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…