Joining us this week in the China Shop is James Fok, author of Financial Cold War. Listen in as James tells us what he believes is causing the tensions between China and the US, along with how they can be addressed. We also can’t pass up the opportunity to learn more about the differences between the 2 countries, or to bring up Jack Ma!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 01/14/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About James Fok
James A. Fok, author of Financial Cold War, is a veteran financial and strategic advisor to corporations and governments. He served as a senior executive at Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEX) during a decade of rapid internationalization in China’s capital markets. Prior to that, he worked as an investment banker specializing in the financial services sector.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan