Part 2 of our epic holiday special features Dr. Hans, Sarah Glass and David Moadel. Join us as we talk about how their year went, what they have planned for next year and some bold predictions.
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Dr. Hans
He earned his Path of Distinction MBA from William and Mary and holds a Doctor of Pharmacy from St. John Fisher College. Born and raised in Ghana, West Africa. He recognizes the lack of investment literacy in immigrant and minority households. When he discovered how rich families built their fortune using the stock market, he decided to become an investor. After reading 400 books, 40,000 financial articles and spending 11 years pursuing mastery, Dr. Hans now teaches his proven strategies. He has impacted the lives of countless professionals and placed many families on the path to Generational Wealth. He is the most trusted investment tutor in the country.
Sarah was introduced to options trading in 2018 by an institutional options trader, and knew right away that trading options was her passion. Her style primarily involves reading options order flow and combining that with technical analysis. She heads up the options desk with Victorio and manages TRADEPRO Flow, pointing out notable and unusual options activity
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
David Moadel proudly serves as the Chief Analyst and Opportunity Researcher for PortfolioWealthGlobal.com as well as a financial writer for CrushTheStreet.com and InvestorPlace.com. David is also active on multiple social media platforms, with tens of thousands of followers on YouTube, Twitter, StockTwits, and other popular sites.
His YouTube channel educates and informs a loyal crowd of followers on topics ranging from cryptocurrencies to stocks, options, precious metals, bonds, futures, and other areas of finance. With a master’s degree in education and decades of investing experience, David has the financial know-how and a passion for teaching that has boosted the bottom line of countless clients. Focusing on data rather than emotions, David is always on the lookout for new pathways to financial freedom. Count on David for wealth-building strategies and resources for investors and traders of all financial backgrounds.
Follow on Twitter
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!