This week in the Shop, our good friend and fan favorite Richard Friesen stops by to update us on his upcoming book, A Private Conversation with Money. Rich also managed to come at a time when the shop needed him, as he helps Dan work through the psychological issues holding him back in his development.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 12/06/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Richard Friesen
Richard Friesen works with professionals and business leaders who want to increase their personal effectiveness with joy and grace. His neuroscience based Mind Muscles™ model gives his clients the opportunity to reach their goals with online training, simulations, interactive exercises, group support and real time decision processes.
Richard has been a futures broker for Merrill Lynch, a floor trader on the CME, CBOT and the options floor of the Pacific Exchange where he built and sold a successful options trading firm where he served on the Exchange’s board of directors. He also founded and built a financial software company and is the inventor of ten significant trading interface patents. This combined with his Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programing Master’s certification and neuroscience focus, brings a unique framework to business, investing and career success. His current passion is completing his forthcoming book “A Private Conversation with Money.” This book observes the main character “Joe” who deals with all the conflicts, self-sabotage and belief systems around money and wealth, and is scheduled for release on 12/18/2021
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…