Joining us this week in the China Shop is James McInnes, CEO and Founder of Odd Burger (TSXV: ODD, OTC: ODDAF). Listen in as we learn about the humble beginnings of his vegan fast-food chain, how a chance road closure positioned Odd Burger to succeed in the Covid Era and how James plans to expand his operations in the coming year.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 12/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About James McInnes
James McInnes founded Odd Burger in 2014 as a grassroots vegan organization that brought organic fruit and vegetables from local farmers to customers’ doorsteps. Over the years they have transformed from a small organization to a meal kit preparation company, a food truck, a standalone brick and mortar restaurant, to having several locations with a manufacturing center and being the world’s first publicly traded company in Canada and the United States.
Odd Burger’s mission is to disrupt the fast-food industry by offering delicious food made from scratch using plant-based, minimally processed and sustainable ingredients that are good for people and the planet. The brand is fulfilling this mission by developing advanced automation technology, large scale plant-based food manufacturing facilities and a vertically integrated, locally sourced supply chain.
Currently, there are seven locations in Eastern Canada, with two new locations being built in Calgary, AB and New York, NY. Odd Burger plans to open 20 new locations in 2022.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading