In this week’s episode, Covid concerns continue and the markets reacted Friday. New stimulus plans are debated and Elon Musk is back in the news after rejecting a large German subsidy. Over in Stocks and Options, the guys check out news affecting Rivian and Didi before looking at the charts for BMY, GE and DIS. In the Crypto Corner, one large bull doesn’t like the prospects of a second stint from Powell and more Nordic countries ban mining. With one week left in the bet, things are looking dire for one of our hosts!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 11/26/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Covid Concerns on the Rise, Markets React
New Stimulus Coming?
Musk Rejects State Aid for German Battery Plant
Rivian and Ford No Longer Collaborating
China Asks DIDI to Delist from US Market
Powell Nomination Bad for Crypto?
Norway Joins Sweden in Banning Crypto Mining
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…