This week in the China Shop, Matt Reiner stops by to show the guys the fun side of financial planners. Listen along as our conversation ranges from Matt’s book, Dr. Cole Cash Will See You Now, to the future role of financial planners and what to watch out for when working with one, and finally learning more about his AI project… How he manages to work on all these projects and host a podcast is beyond us!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 11/17/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Matt Reiner:
Matt Reiner is both a CFA and CFP and a partner of Capital Investment Advisors, a $2.8 Billion RIA in Atlanta, Georgia. Additionally, Matt is the managing partner of Wela Strategies, an RIA that deals with the investment needs of the mass affluent.
An experienced thought leader and sought-after industry speaker, Matt has been a featured guest at top financial industry events like FinCon and is a frequently quoted source for outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Financial Advisor Magazine, Medium, Think Advisor, and Advisor Perspectives.
Matt is dedicated to helping the industry grow and evolve. He has a very simple goal in mind. He wants the wealth management industry – specifically the RIA vertical – to become one of the most innovative, forward-thinking industries on earth. Matt believes that with true innovation, RIAs will attract top-tier talent, create practices that are efficient and scalable, and offer higher-quality personal service to clients at all levels of wealth. Matt Reiner wants to help you become THE advisor of the future!
Dr. Cole Cash Will See You Now (Book)
Bridging the Gap (Podcast)
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!