In this week’s episode, it’s a familiar story as everything shortages and supply chain disruptions dominated the headlines. In stocks and trading, Dan and Kyle review last week’s stocks to watch and focus in on BP and MSFT. Over in the Crypto Corner, a mining company is set to IPO and a Bitcoin Futures ETF is ready to debut next week. As Random starts running away with the lead in The Bet, the guys wonder if they should be investing real money in its picks.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 10/16/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Chip Shortage May Last through 2022
Supply Chain Shortages Explained
High-Schoolers Learning How to Drive 18-Wheelers
Great Resignation a Good Sign?
SPCE Delays Commercial Flights to Q4 of 2022
Stronghold Crypto Miner to IPO
Bitcoin Futures ETF Set to Debut Next Week
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?