This week in the China Shop, Kyle and Dan take a closer look at the everything shortage and the troubling September payrolls data before diving into the latest in rising oil prices. In stocks and trading, Dan takes another opportunity to lay into Facebook before both the guys examine some stocks that look ready to move. At the Crypto Corner, the Fed establishes a Crypto Enforcement unit and Dan looks into a new crypto fad. In the bet, a familiar foe takes the lead, despite attempts to rig the game…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 10/02/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
The Everything Shortage
September Payroll Report
Oil Prices Rising
ChemoCentryx Receives FDA Approval for Vasculitis Drug
TSLA Moves Headquarters to Austin
Zuckerberg Employs Tobacco Defense
Crypto Enforcement Unit Created
What are Wrapped Tokens?
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
Beginner Bonus Episodes:
Intro to the Stock Market
Dr. Hans Boateng Interview
Alex Greengaard on Crypto
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!