This week in the China Shop, Kyle and Dan take a closer look at the everything shortage and the troubling September payrolls data before diving into the latest in rising oil prices. In stocks and trading, Dan takes another opportunity to lay into Facebook before both the guys examine some stocks that look ready to move. At the Crypto Corner, the Fed establishes a Crypto Enforcement unit and Dan looks into a new crypto fad. In the bet, a familiar foe takes the lead, despite attempts to rig the game…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 10/02/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
The Everything Shortage
September Payroll Report
Oil Prices Rising
ChemoCentryx Receives FDA Approval for Vasculitis Drug
TSLA Moves Headquarters to Austin
Zuckerberg Employs Tobacco Defense
Crypto Enforcement Unit Created
What are Wrapped Tokens?
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…