This week in the China Shop, Kyle and Dan take a closer look at the everything shortage and the troubling September payrolls data before diving into the latest in rising oil prices. In stocks and trading, Dan takes another opportunity to lay into Facebook before both the guys examine some stocks that look ready to move. At the Crypto Corner, the Fed establishes a Crypto Enforcement unit and Dan looks into a new crypto fad. In the bet, a familiar foe takes the lead, despite attempts to rig the game…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 10/02/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Everything Shortage
September Payroll Report
Oil Prices Rising
ChemoCentryx Receives FDA Approval for Vasculitis Drug
TSLA Moves Headquarters to Austin
Zuckerberg Employs Tobacco Defense
Crypto Enforcement Unit Created
What are Wrapped Tokens?
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?