In this week’s special bonus episode, we sit down with Dr. Gonzalez to teach him a little bit about technical analysis, as well as some exercises that helped us when we were starting out. We also took the chance to ask some dental questions while we had an expert in the room!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 10/03/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Dr. Gonzalez:
Dr. Gonzalez is a respected dentist operating in Peoria, Illinois. When he isn’t terrorizing the local population and fueling children’s nightmares, he is working on improving as a stock trader by learning technical analysis.
TRADEPRO Academy (Our Affiliate Link)
Trading View Free Charting
How to Draw Trendlines
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending