This week’s guest is Anthony Fatseas, host of the WTFinance Podcast and crypto trader. Listen along as we discuss crypto assets, NFTs and the differences between trading in the US and overseas. We also can’t help but take the time to learn more about the land down under while we have the opportunity!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 10/11/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Anthony Fatseas:
His experience in investing began through a chance encounter at College and introduction into Cryptocurrencies in 2018… He still remember first buying Bitcoin and then the price halving the next day. He has been fascinated by all things investing and trading ever since, expanding his learning to Forex, Equities, Fixed Income and NFT’s.
Anthony is currently studying Finance & Management at the University of Warwick and is the host of the WTFinance podcast, a podcast where he interviews finance, trading and investing experts to help viewers understand current market trends and learn about the intricacies of new and existing assets.”
He also has experienced working at an Asset Management Company, and is the founder of Divisio Markets – a platform looking to democratize NFTs through allowing investors to buy fractionalized NFTs and is extremely interested in learning all things finance.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…