In this week’s episode, Kyle and Dan discuss the latest housing report and the Fed meeting before taking a closer look at the semiconductor shortage. In stocks and trading, the guys talk about a couple stocks they’re watching before Dan opens up about a frustrating lotto Friday play. Over in the Crypto Corner, China bans all transactions and mining and in the US, bitcoin miners buy up more decommissioned coal plants. With only a week left in this month’s bet, it’s time to swing for the fences to try to catch random!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/25/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at [email protected] or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #podcast poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) September 26, 2021
When @WilliamShatner goes to #space on @JeffBezos‘ rocket, what iconic #startrek line is he most likely to utter?
Add your suggestions in the comments if you’ve got a better one!#poll @blueorigin
Housing Market Losing Steam?
Automakers Chip Hoarding?
Shatner to Fly to Space
CRM Raises FY ’22 Guidance
Costco May Limit TP and other Household Goods Again
China Bans all Crypto Transactions, Mining
Bitcoin Miners Buying More Coal Plants
Treasury Sanctions Crypto Exchange
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
Beginner Bonus Episodes:
Intro to the Stock Market
Dr. Hans Boateng Interview
Alex Greengaard on Crypto
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending