In this week’s episode, Kyle and Dan discuss the latest housing report and the Fed meeting before taking a closer look at the semiconductor shortage. In stocks and trading, the guys talk about a couple stocks they’re watching before Dan opens up about a frustrating lotto Friday play. Over in the Crypto Corner, China bans all transactions and mining and in the US, bitcoin miners buy up more decommissioned coal plants. With only a week left in this month’s bet, it’s time to swing for the fences to try to catch random!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/25/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #podcast poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) September 26, 2021
When @WilliamShatner goes to #space on @JeffBezos‘ rocket, what iconic #startrek line is he most likely to utter?
Add your suggestions in the comments if you’ve got a better one!#poll @blueorigin
Housing Market Losing Steam?
Automakers Chip Hoarding?
Shatner to Fly to Space
CRM Raises FY ’22 Guidance
Costco May Limit TP and other Household Goods Again
China Bans all Crypto Transactions, Mining
Bitcoin Miners Buying More Coal Plants
Treasury Sanctions Crypto Exchange
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Our Bet Picks are Mediocre and Christmas in October??This week the conversation on the everything shortage continues, we boast about a great stock pick and we take a few minutes to trash Jack Dorsey
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. G meets Technical AnalysisDr. Gonzalez stops by the shop to get a crash course in Technical Analysis, and gets put on the spot when we question some longstanding dental practices
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Oil Pops & New Crypto CopsTaking a look at the Everything Shortage this week and the root cause, along with rising oil prices and a new Crypto Enforcement Unit.
- September Review: Bulls & ProsIn this month’s review episode, George and Vico from TRADEPRO Academy join us to help us with our struggles and to bestow consequences
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Shipping Delays Worsen, Consequences are Burnin’More GME drama, shipping delays worsen, and update on a Billionaire feud and a Hamster is better at trading Crypto than us…