In this week’s episode, Kyle and Dan discuss the latest housing report and the Fed meeting before taking a closer look at the semiconductor shortage. In stocks and trading, the guys talk about a couple stocks they’re watching before Dan opens up about a frustrating lotto Friday play. Over in the Crypto Corner, China bans all transactions and mining and in the US, bitcoin miners buy up more decommissioned coal plants. With only a week left in this month’s bet, it’s time to swing for the fences to try to catch random!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/25/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #podcast poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) September 26, 2021
When @WilliamShatner goes to #space on @JeffBezos‘ rocket, what iconic #startrek line is he most likely to utter?
Add your suggestions in the comments if you’ve got a better one!#poll @blueorigin
Housing Market Losing Steam?
Automakers Chip Hoarding?
Shatner to Fly to Space
CRM Raises FY ’22 Guidance
Costco May Limit TP and other Household Goods Again
China Bans all Crypto Transactions, Mining
Bitcoin Miners Buying More Coal Plants
Treasury Sanctions Crypto Exchange
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!