In this week’s episode, Dan talks about some questionable personal trading by two members of the Federal Reserve and Arizona’s decision to sell off it’s Unilever bonds, while Kyle looks closer at Bostic’s comments on tapering. The guys also discuss NIO’s massive $2 Billion offering and the curious timing of all the “buy the dip” articles. For trading, Dan and Kyle both make an excellent lotto Friday trade, but one of them gives it right back. In the Crypto Corner, opposition mounts in El Salvador and the Fed takes a closer look at stablecoins. Keep your eyes open for Dan’s video of him enjoying a bowl of traditional split pea soup on our Discord!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/11/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #podcast #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) September 11, 2021
Who would win in a #celebrity cage fight between @JeffBezos and @elonmusk?
Like, retweet and give us your play by play in the comments!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Fed Officials’ Personal Dealings Stir Controversy
Bostic Expects Tapering This Year
Arizona Dumps Bonds after Ben & Jerry’s Israel Decision
NIO $2 Billion Stock Offering Announced
SPCE Sales Raise Questions
US Treasury, Financial Industry Discuss Stablecoins
Bitcoin Opposition in El Salvador Mounts
Friends of the Show:
Beginner Bonus Episodes:
Intro to the Stock Market
Dr. Hans Boateng Interview
Alex Greengaard on Crypto
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!