In this week’s episode, Dan talks about some questionable personal trading by two members of the Federal Reserve and Arizona’s decision to sell off it’s Unilever bonds, while Kyle looks closer at Bostic’s comments on tapering. The guys also discuss NIO’s massive $2 Billion offering and the curious timing of all the “buy the dip” articles. For trading, Dan and Kyle both make an excellent lotto Friday trade, but one of them gives it right back. In the Crypto Corner, opposition mounts in El Salvador and the Fed takes a closer look at stablecoins. Keep your eyes open for Dan’s video of him enjoying a bowl of traditional split pea soup on our Discord!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/11/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fed Officials’ Personal Dealings Stir Controversy
Bostic Expects Tapering This Year
Arizona Dumps Bonds after Ben & Jerry’s Israel Decision
NIO $2 Billion Stock Offering Announced
SPCE Sales Raise Questions
US Treasury, Financial Industry Discuss Stablecoins
Bitcoin Opposition in El Salvador Mounts
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week