In this week’s episode, Kyle and Dan talk about inflation and labor shortages (again) before speculating on next week’s Fed meeting. Dan also looks at a growing housing crisis in China. In stocks and trading, the guys discuss last weeks moves and take a deeper look at Intel and Pfizer. European Central Bank President makes the bold claim that cryptos are not currencies and Elon accidentally sends another coin skyrocketing in the Crypto corner. Playing from behind, Kyle swings for the fences in The Bet as time runs out!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/18/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inflation Challenges Markets ahead of Fed Meeting
Drug Testing Abandoned to Combat Labor Shortages
Investors Swap Cash for Stocks ahead of Fed Meeting
China’s Evergrande Crisis Rattles Economy
Pfizer Recalls Chantix for Increased Cancer Risk
Intel Fighting Back Against AMD
Musk Sends Floki Themed Coins Soaring with Tweet
Over $1 Billion Ether Burned since Hard Fork Upgrade
Crypto Assets not Currencies per Euro Bank President
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!