In this week’s episode, Kyle and Dan talk about inflation and labor shortages (again) before speculating on next week’s Fed meeting. Dan also looks at a growing housing crisis in China. In stocks and trading, the guys discuss last weeks moves and take a deeper look at Intel and Pfizer. European Central Bank President makes the bold claim that cryptos are not currencies and Elon accidentally sends another coin skyrocketing in the Crypto corner. Playing from behind, Kyle swings for the fences in The Bet as time runs out!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/18/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Inflation Challenges Markets ahead of Fed Meeting
Drug Testing Abandoned to Combat Labor Shortages
Investors Swap Cash for Stocks ahead of Fed Meeting
China’s Evergrande Crisis Rattles Economy
Pfizer Recalls Chantix for Increased Cancer Risk
Intel Fighting Back Against AMD
Musk Sends Floki Themed Coins Soaring with Tweet
Over $1 Billion Ether Burned since Hard Fork Upgrade
Crypto Assets not Currencies per Euro Bank President
***Be sure to send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Our Bet Picks are Mediocre and Christmas in October??This week the conversation on the everything shortage continues, we boast about a great stock pick and we take a few minutes to trash Jack Dorsey
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. G meets Technical AnalysisDr. Gonzalez stops by the shop to get a crash course in Technical Analysis, and gets put on the spot when we question some longstanding dental practices
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Oil Pops & New Crypto CopsTaking a look at the Everything Shortage this week and the root cause, along with rising oil prices and a new Crypto Enforcement Unit.
- September Review: Bulls & ProsIn this month’s review episode, George and Vico from TRADEPRO Academy join us to help us with our struggles and to bestow consequences
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Shipping Delays Worsen, Consequences are Burnin’More GME drama, shipping delays worsen, and update on a Billionaire feud and a Hamster is better at trading Crypto than us…