This week in the China Shop, Shahar Abrams stops by to further our education on Crypto assets. Listen in as we discuss his past experience with IBM, how stable coins work and ways to passively grow our income using Crypto holdings. Shahar also tells us a bit about how he trades and how his company, Road to Babylon, got it’s name.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 09/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Shahar Abrams
Shahar retired as the leader of the enterprise blockchain deployment team at IBM at the age of 29. He founded Road to Babylon to help others on the path to financial freedom by sharing his no-hype, principles-based approach to investing in crypto assets. He draws on his years of experience as a crypto investor and professional in the blockchain industry to provide on-demand insight and assistance to clients of all backgrounds as they navigate this new and exciting space.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Our Bet Picks are Mediocre and Christmas in October??This week the conversation on the everything shortage continues, we boast about a great stock pick and we take a few minutes to trash Jack Dorsey
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. G meets Technical AnalysisDr. Gonzalez stops by the shop to get a crash course in Technical Analysis, and gets put on the spot when we question some longstanding dental practices
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Oil Pops & New Crypto CopsTaking a look at the Everything Shortage this week and the root cause, along with rising oil prices and a new Crypto Enforcement Unit.
- September Review: Bulls & ProsIn this month’s review episode, George and Vico from TRADEPRO Academy join us to help us with our struggles and to bestow consequences
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Shipping Delays Worsen, Consequences are Burnin’More GME drama, shipping delays worsen, and update on a Billionaire feud and a Hamster is better at trading Crypto than us…