This week in the China Shop, Shahar Abrams stops by to further our education on Crypto assets. Listen in as we discuss his past experience with IBM, how stable coins work and ways to passively grow our income using Crypto holdings. Shahar also tells us a bit about how he trades and how his company, Road to Babylon, got it’s name.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 09/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Shahar Abrams
Shahar retired as the leader of the enterprise blockchain deployment team at IBM at the age of 29. He founded Road to Babylon to help others on the path to financial freedom by sharing his no-hype, principles-based approach to investing in crypto assets. He draws on his years of experience as a crypto investor and professional in the blockchain industry to provide on-demand insight and assistance to clients of all backgrounds as they navigate this new and exciting space.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…