This week in the China Shop, Shahar Abrams stops by to further our education on Crypto assets. Listen in as we discuss his past experience with IBM, how stable coins work and ways to passively grow our income using Crypto holdings. Shahar also tells us a bit about how he trades and how his company, Road to Babylon, got it’s name.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 09/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Shahar Abrams
Shahar retired as the leader of the enterprise blockchain deployment team at IBM at the age of 29. He founded Road to Babylon to help others on the path to financial freedom by sharing his no-hype, principles-based approach to investing in crypto assets. He draws on his years of experience as a crypto investor and professional in the blockchain industry to provide on-demand insight and assistance to clients of all backgrounds as they navigate this new and exciting space.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game