In this week’s episode, Dan puts his bear hat on when looking through the market news before diving into some new issues with the infrastructure bill. The guys also take a look at Google’s pay cut calculator before bringing up the latest Elon Musk oddity. For trading, both Dan and Kyle spent most of the week taking the TRADEPRO Futures courses and had a slower than usual week. In Crypto, Dan shares a story about a idealistic hacker and Kyle comments on a broad bit of legislation that is trying to sneak into the aforementioned infrastructure bill. Two weeks into the bet, and someone not named Random has taken a clear lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/14/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's #2bullsinachinashop #podcast poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) August 15, 2021
Do you think #Google is justified in slashing workers' pay that choose to work remotely?#poll #remotework $GOOG #StockMarket #stockmarketnews https://t.co/8k2ebc2Q2i
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wallstreet Most Bullish on Stocks in Two Decades
Budget and Infrastructure Bill under Threat in House
Google Slashing Remote Workers’ Pay
Cathie Wood Likes Tele-doc Chinese Companies
SpaceX Rocket Stack 420 a “Coincidence”
Hacker Returning Stolen $600 Million
Troubling Crypto Provision in Infrastructure Bill
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week