This week on the podcast, the guys look into what effects the California ruling will have on ride share apps like Uber and Lyft, before trying to talk coherently about Fed taper talks and the rising cost of living. For trading, it seems like the less is more approach is starting to payoff, and Kyle shares his experience sim trading futures the past week. Kyle’s Crypto investments are finally in the green and Dan somehow manages to link the segment to Only Fans. With only one week left in the bet, one of the guys has to pick a mover to close the gap!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/21/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
California’s Prop 22 Declared Unconstitutional
Melvin Finally Reports 2020 Short Positions
Preparing to Taper This Year
George Papazov’s Comments on the Fed
Former Netflix Staffers Charged with Insider Trading
Jobless Claims Reach Pandemic-Era Low
OnlyCoins Offers to Save Only Fans
Doge Coin 62% of HOOD Revenue
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?