This week on the podcast, the guys look into what effects the California ruling will have on ride share apps like Uber and Lyft, before trying to talk coherently about Fed taper talks and the rising cost of living. For trading, it seems like the less is more approach is starting to payoff, and Kyle shares his experience sim trading futures the past week. Kyle’s Crypto investments are finally in the green and Dan somehow manages to link the segment to Only Fans. With only one week left in the bet, one of the guys has to pick a mover to close the gap!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/21/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
California’s Prop 22 Declared Unconstitutional
Melvin Finally Reports 2020 Short Positions
Preparing to Taper This Year
George Papazov’s Comments on the Fed
Former Netflix Staffers Charged with Insider Trading
Jobless Claims Reach Pandemic-Era Low
OnlyCoins Offers to Save Only Fans
Doge Coin 62% of HOOD Revenue
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!