In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss President Biden’s latest executive order, speculate on the HOOD price jump and are shocked by the government’s actions with Citgo. They also talk about the first psychedelic’s company listed on the NYSE before sharing the latest Elon Musk gossip. In trading, both of the guys cut back on the amount of trades made and they both made the same mistake… again… In the Crypto Corner they get into a discussion about how to classify cryptocurrencies before wrapping things up with another bet.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/07/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question comes from the #SEC and #CFTC fighting over who has authority of #crypto assets:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) August 8, 2021
How would you classify #Cryptocurrencies?
Retweet your answers @GaryGensler to give him a hand ?
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Biden Signs XO Pushing for more EV Sales by 2030
HOOD Files to Sell Almost 100 Million Shares
Cybin First Psychedelics Company on NYSE
Boeing Starliner Launch Delayed Indefinitely
Elon Wanted Steering Wheels Removed from Model Y?
Creditors Close in on Citgo
Gensler Can’t Answer if Ethereum is a Security
SEC Authority over Crypto Assets Questioned
Ethereum Upgrade Details
Ethereum and Bitcoin Traffic Visualization
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!