In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss President Biden’s latest executive order, speculate on the HOOD price jump and are shocked by the government’s actions with Citgo. They also talk about the first psychedelic’s company listed on the NYSE before sharing the latest Elon Musk gossip. In trading, both of the guys cut back on the amount of trades made and they both made the same mistake… again… In the Crypto Corner they get into a discussion about how to classify cryptocurrencies before wrapping things up with another bet.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/07/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question comes from the #SEC and #CFTC fighting over who has authority of #crypto assets:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) August 8, 2021
How would you classify #Cryptocurrencies?
Retweet your answers @GaryGensler to give him a hand 😉
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Biden Signs XO Pushing for more EV Sales by 2030
HOOD Files to Sell Almost 100 Million Shares
Cybin First Psychedelics Company on NYSE
Boeing Starliner Launch Delayed Indefinitely
Elon Wanted Steering Wheels Removed from Model Y?
Creditors Close in on Citgo
Gensler Can’t Answer if Ethereum is a Security
SEC Authority over Crypto Assets Questioned
Ethereum Upgrade Details
Ethereum and Bitcoin Traffic Visualization
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week