In this special options themed bonus episode, Dan and Kyle talk through what the four main Greeks mean and how they affect the value of a contract. They also discuss some lessons learned from trying out different strategies and play sleuth with an options alert to decode the useful information contained within. This episode is a little more advanced, so if you are a complete options beginner, you may want to start with this episode first
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/09/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
- Back to the Futures with Orderflow Labs: Ep. 2, Auction TheoryEpisode 2 of our Futures series with Orderflow Labs continues as Fleri discusses TPO charts and auction theory
- Paul Halme: Former Stockbroker and 2x Bestselling AuthorPaul Halme joins us in the shop this week to talk about everything from his investment strategies, how he helps entrepreneurs and even his experiences in MMA
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bullard Calms, Consumers Got QualmsFollowing a nice relief rally, the guys look at the latest Fed comments and a report from JPM to see if the rally can continue
- Joseph Hogue: CFA and Host of Let’s Talk MoneyJoseph Hogue, host of Let’s Talk Money stops by this week to talk fundamentals, his experiences as an analyst and even some insider trading loopholes!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Call it a Recession Not a Crash, Amazon Burns through StaffMore economic data and an upsized rate hike this past week are the main focus, along with some troubling actions out of China…