The major indices continued chugging along last week to post new highs, but fears of inflation are starting to become more widespread. Michael Burry, of The Big Short, has been predicting a massive market crash, but still, the party continues. Eventually a correction must occur, so keep those stop losses updated. In the meantime, we’ll keep looking for picks until the party ends.
Dan’s Stock Pick
Volume: 116 M
Dan’s pick this week is Ring Energy Inc, an oil and natural gas exploration and production company. This stock has been on an impressive bull run over the past few months, and with volume trending higher on green days, it looks like it still has room to run. There’s also the positive news that OPEC is unlikely to raise production enough to keep up with rising demand that should keep oil prices going the right way… As long as there aren’t any new lockdowns.
Past Pick’ems Review
It looks like last week was a bit mixed for our past picks, SABR stopped out on Monday, but looks like it held it’s 200 day SMA, so it might still be a good play. WFC and AMC have struggled to gain momentum lately and it might be time to take profits on those as well. CNXC and ABNB on the other side had a pretty good week, let’s see if they can build on that momentum!
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
*AMC stop loss set at 50% due to the extreme volatility
- Friday Pick’em: 07/09/21Our pick from last week did not fair so well… but this time will be different, we swear!
- Friday Pick’em: 07/02/21Rising fears of inflation and predictions of massive crashes can’t stop the market from hitting new highs… looks like it’s still “game on,” at least for the time being
- Friday Pick’em: 06/25/21TSLA, ROKU and SPCE all had major moves this week, too bad none of them were on our list. Maybe we can pick one of next week’s movers though…
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.
- Friday Pick’em: 06/11/21AMC happened this last week… Did anything else? We can’t remember… AMC definitely did some things though.
- Pick’em Update: 06/06/21No new picks, been a busy week. This is just an update on how our picks are doing.
- Friday Pick’em: 05/28/21After a taking last week off, we return to assess the damage, but instead were happy to see on stock nearly double! Betcha can’t guess what it was…
- Friday Pick’em: 05/14/21Welcome to the Friday Pick’em: Ape Edition! Care to take a wild guess at what stock we’re riding next?
- Friday Pick’em: 05/07/21It’s the first week of May, and it doesn’t look like everyone is selling this time. How did our picks weather the rotation? Read on to find out!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/30/21We’re smack dab in the middle of earnings season once again, and the SPY is continuing to push new highs. Let’s see if we can ride the momentum!