In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle take a deeper look at the rising inflation concerns, and the good cop, bad cop routine Powell and Yellen seem to be playing before talking about the rise and fall of SPCE. Dan details an amazing week of trading, while Kyle had a completely opposite experience. In the Crypto Corner, an Ethereum Co-Founder claims his safety is at risk due to his position and Powell makes some bold claims about a digital dollar. One week into the bet, both Dan and Kyle are only separated by a few dollars.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/16/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Powell Pressed on Inflation
Inflation Rises as Price Index Jumps
Luxury Cruise Sells Out in 3 Hours
China’s Economic Growth Halves in Recent Quarter
Virgin Galactic Announces $500M Offering
Powell Claims Bitcoin not Needed if US Dollar went Digital
Etherium Co-Founder Retiring Due to “Security” Concerns
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!