In this week’s episode, inflation bad cop was missing, an infrastructure deal was reached and pork products are about to get scarce in California. Also this week, we discuss the Robinhood IPO along with the stunning allegations against Activision. Dan made good on his trading timeout and Kyle looks to simplify things for August. In the Crypto Corner, Biden looks to fund his infrastructure bill through crypto tax enforcement. The July bet is over and we turned to twitter for the consequences.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/31/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s poll revolves around the comment made by @SmokingWithDan, claiming that turkey #bacon is to bacon as masturbation is to #sex… not as good as the real thing but better than nothing.— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) August 1, 2021
Do you agree?
Retweet if you love bacon! #podcast #investing #stocks #trading
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bacon to Become Endangered in California
Robinhood Flirts with Worst Debut Ever
Vlad Tenev Investigated for not having FINRA Cert
Jerome Powell Says Economy has Learned to Deal with Covid
GDP Recovers to Pre-Covid Levels
Infrastructure Deal Backlash
Active ETFs Surging
ATVI Employee Allegations Lawsuit
Antibe July 2021 Corporate Update
New Law in Germany allows Institutions to Invest in Crypto
Biden Steps up Crypto Tax Enforcement
Nigeria Launching Digital Currency in October
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?