In this week’s episode, inflation strikes again, along with potential progress on a new bipartisan infrastructure deal and Kyle provides an update on the Blue Origin flight. Dan and Kyle both have a mixed week in terms of trading and Dan makes a stunning vow. In the Crypto Corner, Dorsey and Elon flip flop and re-endorse Bitcoin. With only a week left in the bet, Random took the lead and the potential consequences look rough!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/23/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's #2bullsinachinashop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) July 25, 2021
If we lose the month's bet to the random #stock, which book should we have to read as the consequences?#podcast #podcastrecommendations #StockMarket #trading #investing
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Biden Comments on Inflation
Infrastructure Bill Update
Wally Funk’s Lukewarm Review
FAA Changes Astronaut Status Requirements
Crypto Miners Buying Entire Power Plants
Amazon Hiring Crypto and Blockchain Expert
Elon Never Dumps
Elon Comments on Rocket Shaped Sex Toys
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week