In this week’s episode, inflation strikes again, along with potential progress on a new bipartisan infrastructure deal and Kyle provides an update on the Blue Origin flight. Dan and Kyle both have a mixed week in terms of trading and Dan makes a stunning vow. In the Crypto Corner, Dorsey and Elon flip flop and re-endorse Bitcoin. With only a week left in the bet, Random took the lead and the potential consequences look rough!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/23/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) July 25, 2021
If we lose the month’s bet to the random #stock, which book should we have to read as the consequences?#podcast #podcastrecommendations #StockMarket #trading #investing
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at [email protected] or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Biden Comments on Inflation
Infrastructure Bill Update
Wally Funk’s Lukewarm Review
FAA Changes Astronaut Status Requirements
Crypto Miners Buying Entire Power Plants
Amazon Hiring Crypto and Blockchain Expert
Elon Never Dumps
Elon Comments on Rocket Shaped Sex Toys
Friends of the Show:
Beginner Bonus Episodes:
Intro to the Stock Market
Dr. Hans Boateng Interview
Alex Greengaard on Crypto
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending