In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the big executive order signed by Biden on Friday, before getting into the German auto emissions scandal. They also dive into China cutting its reserve requirements for banks and Wells Fargo’s decision to end personal lines of credit. For trading, both the guys made some questionable decisions and in Crypto, Elon Musk pops up again. The bet stays close one week in as both the guys look for an edge.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/10/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's #2bullsinachinashop #poll question centers around the recent executive order signed by President Biden targeting #BigTech.— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) July 10, 2021
Which of the two areas Biden is trying to address are you most concerned about?#POTUS $AMAZ $FB $GOOG #amazon #google #facebook #podcast
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Biden XO Targeting Big Tech
China cuts reserve requirement for banks
German Car Makers Fined over $1 Billion
Wells Fargo closing personal lines of credit
Melvin Capital down Almost 50% in First Half of 2021
Stocks at Highs, but Market Breadth is Weak
Bitcoin Metric Flashes “Buy” Signal
Musk Slams Bitcoin Again
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Our Bet Picks are Mediocre and Christmas in October??This week the conversation on the everything shortage continues, we boast about a great stock pick and we take a few minutes to trash Jack Dorsey
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. G meets Technical AnalysisDr. Gonzalez stops by the shop to get a crash course in Technical Analysis, and gets put on the spot when we question some longstanding dental practices
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Oil Pops & New Crypto CopsTaking a look at the Everything Shortage this week and the root cause, along with rising oil prices and a new Crypto Enforcement Unit.
- September Review: Bulls & ProsIn this month’s review episode, George and Vico from TRADEPRO Academy join us to help us with our struggles and to bestow consequences
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Shipping Delays Worsen, Consequences are Burnin’More GME drama, shipping delays worsen, and update on a Billionaire feud and a Hamster is better at trading Crypto than us…