This week Kyle and Dan are joined by Edmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained. Listen in as we discuss all things crypto in this fun and informative interview. Topics range from the effects of the China ban on miners, to the Fed’s claims that a digital dollar will eliminate the need for Bitcoin. Dan even sneaks in a question about money “cleaning…” for a friend of course. Edmund’s 2 year old makes a surprise guest appearance and we wraps things up by bringing back our “Crypto $100,000 Pyramid” game.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Edmund McCormack is the CEO of Dchained, a crypto-based education and advisory platform, and trusted expert for leading finance business outlets such as Forbes, US News & World Report, Cointelegraph, American Banker, and Business Insider.
Dchained provides education, personalized coaching, and online resources for investors at every stage of their journey, whether complete beginners or experienced traders. Through a series of easy-to-follow guides and courses, Dchained members gain the insight required to make informed and timely investment decisions – covering everything from the basics of “how to get started” to the latest DeFi platforms.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!