This week Kyle and Dan are joined by Edmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained. Listen in as we discuss all things crypto in this fun and informative interview. Topics range from the effects of the China ban on miners, to the Fed’s claims that a digital dollar will eliminate the need for Bitcoin. Dan even sneaks in a question about money “cleaning…” for a friend of course. Edmund’s 2 year old makes a surprise guest appearance and we wraps things up by bringing back our “Crypto $100,000 Pyramid” game.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Edmund McCormack is the CEO of Dchained, a crypto-based education and advisory platform, and trusted expert for leading finance business outlets such as Forbes, US News & World Report, Cointelegraph, American Banker, and Business Insider.
Dchained provides education, personalized coaching, and online resources for investors at every stage of their journey, whether complete beginners or experienced traders. Through a series of easy-to-follow guides and courses, Dchained members gain the insight required to make informed and timely investment decisions – covering everything from the basics of “how to get started” to the latest DeFi platforms.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week