This week Kyle and Dan are joined by Chris Mamula, author and retirement expert. Listen in as we discuss a variety of topics ranging from health insurance to financial literacy and retirement planning. Chris surprises the guys with a common thing that most retirees don’t plan for and wraps things up by playing a new game we call “Retired or Fired?”
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Chris Mamula
Chris Mamula used principles of traditional retirement planning, combined with creative lifestyle design, to retire from a career as a physical therapist at age 41. After poor experiences with the financial industry early in his professional life, he educated himself on investing and tax planning. Now he draws on his experience to write about wealth building, DIY investing, financial planning, early retirement, and lifestyle design at Can I Retire Yet? Chris has been featured on MarketWatch, Morningstar, U.S. News & World Report, and Business Insider. He is also the primary author of the book Choose FI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Our Bet Picks are Mediocre and Christmas in October??This week the conversation on the everything shortage continues, we boast about a great stock pick and we take a few minutes to trash Jack Dorsey
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. G meets Technical AnalysisDr. Gonzalez stops by the shop to get a crash course in Technical Analysis, and gets put on the spot when we question some longstanding dental practices
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Oil Pops & New Crypto CopsTaking a look at the Everything Shortage this week and the root cause, along with rising oil prices and a new Crypto Enforcement Unit.
- September Review: Bulls & ProsIn this month’s review episode, George and Vico from TRADEPRO Academy join us to help us with our struggles and to bestow consequences
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Shipping Delays Worsen, Consequences are Burnin’More GME drama, shipping delays worsen, and update on a Billionaire feud and a Hamster is better at trading Crypto than us…