This week Kyle and Dan are joined by Chris Mamula, author and retirement expert. Listen in as we discuss a variety of topics ranging from health insurance to financial literacy and retirement planning. Chris surprises the guys with a common thing that most retirees don’t plan for and wraps things up by playing a new game we call “Retired or Fired?”
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Chris Mamula
Chris Mamula used principles of traditional retirement planning, combined with creative lifestyle design, to retire from a career as a physical therapist at age 41. After poor experiences with the financial industry early in his professional life, he educated himself on investing and tax planning. Now he draws on his experience to write about wealth building, DIY investing, financial planning, early retirement, and lifestyle design at Can I Retire Yet? Chris has been featured on MarketWatch, Morningstar, U.S. News & World Report, and Business Insider. He is also the primary author of the book Choose FI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.