Another week has passed us by, and while we wait for AMC to rocket into the stratosphere, our attention span has been limited. For instance, we barely noticed the S&P hit new all time highs and we barely even looked at the surging CPI or the latest jobs report… We promise to be better next week (as long as AMC doesn’t light up).
Dan’s Stock Pick
Volume: 116 M
Dan’s pick this week is CommScope Holding Company, a communications and entertainment network infrastructure provider. He first took notice when COMM had 7 consecutive days of new 52 week highs last week, and we all know Dan loves a good momentum stock. It has been seeing volume on the upside and the chart has it looking like its consolidating for another push upward. All good things when looking for a swing trade!
Past Pick’ems Review
Other than the AMC drama, not much happened over the past week with our active picks. BUD still showing strength and DLB jumped back up to close the week over $100, but the rest have been mostly flat. The list is starting to get a little long again, so we’re going to have to do some culling soon.
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
*AMC stop loss set at 50% due to the extreme volatility
- Friday Pick’em: 07/09/21Our pick from last week did not fair so well… but this time will be different, we swear!
- Friday Pick’em: 07/02/21Rising fears of inflation and predictions of massive crashes can’t stop the market from hitting new highs… looks like it’s still “game on,” at least for the time being
- Friday Pick’em: 06/25/21TSLA, ROKU and SPCE all had major moves this week, too bad none of them were on our list. Maybe we can pick one of next week’s movers though…
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.
- Friday Pick’em: 06/11/21AMC happened this last week… Did anything else? We can’t remember… AMC definitely did some things though.
- Pick’em Update: 06/06/21No new picks, been a busy week. This is just an update on how our picks are doing.
- Friday Pick’em: 05/28/21After a taking last week off, we return to assess the damage, but instead were happy to see on stock nearly double! Betcha can’t guess what it was…
- Friday Pick’em: 05/14/21Welcome to the Friday Pick’em: Ape Edition! Care to take a wild guess at what stock we’re riding next?
- Friday Pick’em: 05/07/21It’s the first week of May, and it doesn’t look like everyone is selling this time. How did our picks weather the rotation? Read on to find out!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/30/21We’re smack dab in the middle of earnings season once again, and the SPY is continuing to push new highs. Let’s see if we can ride the momentum!