In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle look at why the markets dropped Friday before getting into the rollercoaster ride Lordstown has taken it’s investors on. For Investing, Kyle talks about what he’s learned applying technical analysis on some of his favorite stocks. In Options, both made costly mistakes and Dan learns the value of risk management. Both Dan and Kyle have impressive bet totals for the month, but one of them takes a decent lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/19/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #poll question is centered on co-host Kyle’s decision to quit his job and start #trading #stocks professionally:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 20, 2021
How long will it be until he has to get a real job again?
Retweet if you think its less than a year! ?#investing #options #stockmarket #podcast
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Bulls Podcast: China Needs Water & No Digi DollarThe annual government shutdown was avoided this year, but that didn’t stop the bears. Luckily, there’s still plenty of opportunities to cash in!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Putting 2021 In ReviewLooking back on some of the top market lessons we learned over the past year in this special bonus episode
- 2 Bulls Podcast: COVID, Ruler of Planet Omicron Persei 8Now with more Covid variants and extra Jerome Powell!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Matt Reiner, CFA, CPA… Too Many to ListMatt Reiner, the CFA/CPA with many hats stops by the shop to discuss the role of financial planners in the future
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Taper Rate is TransitoryThis week in the shop, the Fed comes to grips with the fact that inflation might not be so transitory after all. Plus Stocks!