In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle look at why the markets dropped Friday before getting into the rollercoaster ride Lordstown has taken it’s investors on. For Investing, Kyle talks about what he’s learned applying technical analysis on some of his favorite stocks. In Options, both made costly mistakes and Dan learns the value of risk management. Both Dan and Kyle have impressive bet totals for the month, but one of them takes a decent lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/19/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's #poll question is centered on co-host Kyle's decision to quit his job and start #trading #stocks professionally:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 20, 2021
How long will it be until he has to get a real job again?
Retweet if you think its less than a year! 😂#investing #options #stockmarket #podcast
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.