In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle look at why the markets dropped Friday before getting into the rollercoaster ride Lordstown has taken it’s investors on. For Investing, Kyle talks about what he’s learned applying technical analysis on some of his favorite stocks. In Options, both made costly mistakes and Dan learns the value of risk management. Both Dan and Kyle have impressive bet totals for the month, but one of them takes a decent lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/19/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #poll question is centered on co-host Kyle’s decision to quit his job and start #trading #stocks professionally:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 20, 2021
How long will it be until he has to get a real job again?
Retweet if you think its less than a year! ?#investing #options #stockmarket #podcast
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?