In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle look at why the markets dropped Friday before getting into the rollercoaster ride Lordstown has taken it’s investors on. For Investing, Kyle talks about what he’s learned applying technical analysis on some of his favorite stocks. In Options, both made costly mistakes and Dan learns the value of risk management. Both Dan and Kyle have impressive bet totals for the month, but one of them takes a decent lead.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/19/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #poll question is centered on co-host Kyle’s decision to quit his job and start #trading #stocks professionally:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 20, 2021
How long will it be until he has to get a real job again?
Retweet if you think its less than a year! ?#investing #options #stockmarket #podcast
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading