Join the guys in their second monthly recap, as they discuss what they’ve learned and the value from being able to speak with the past month’s guests. Dr. Hans from TheInvestingTutor.com and Victorio Stefanov from TradePro Academy both had a lot to teach, and both will be back soon! They also go over what worked for them this month (<clears throat> AMC) and Dan randomly gives Kyle a choice of consequences for losing the monthly bet…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/31/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?