In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk about the latest jobs report and all things AMC. We also squeeze in some SPCE news, a SPAC acquisition, and inflation. For Investing, Dan didn’t do s***. In Options, Kyle scores bit with a bet on Blackberry while Dan struggles to find liquidity after going all in on AMC. Before making a new bet pick for the week, we get our first taste of the new crypto segment. It’s one week into a new month, and Kyle is already plotting his revenge after just one episode of Jersey Shore!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/05/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop twitter #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 5, 2021
Is it cheating to make #AMC your pick in a weekly #stock picking bet?#AMCARMY #AMCSqueeze #AMCtothemoon #NakedShorts #podcast #PodcastRecommendations
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobless Claims Below 400,000
Global Food Prices Surge
CEO Adam Aron on Trey’s Trades pt. 2
Wallstreet Banks Rein in Hedge Funds
SPCE gets New Contract to Launch Researcher into Space
PSTH UMG Acquisition
Europe Opens Anti-Trust Investigation into Facebook
Weibo Suspends Crypto Influencer Accounts
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!