In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk about the latest jobs report and all things AMC. We also squeeze in some SPCE news, a SPAC acquisition, and inflation. For Investing, Dan didn’t do s***. In Options, Kyle scores bit with a bet on Blackberry while Dan struggles to find liquidity after going all in on AMC. Before making a new bet pick for the week, we get our first taste of the new crypto segment. It’s one week into a new month, and Kyle is already plotting his revenge after just one episode of Jersey Shore!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/05/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop twitter #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 5, 2021
Is it cheating to make #AMC your pick in a weekly #stock picking bet?#AMCARMY #AMCSqueeze #AMCtothemoon #NakedShorts #podcast #PodcastRecommendations
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Jobless Claims Below 400,000
Global Food Prices Surge
CEO Adam Aron on Trey’s Trades pt. 2
Wallstreet Banks Rein in Hedge Funds
SPCE gets New Contract to Launch Researcher into Space
PSTH UMG Acquisition
Europe Opens Anti-Trust Investigation into Facebook
Weibo Suspends Crypto Influencer Accounts
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?