In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle look at SPCE’s crazy Friday, the new infrastructure plan and inflation. For Investing, Dan still hasn’t sold any of his long term holdings. In trading, Kyle catches up to Dan in the epiphany department, and in Crypto, they discuss China’s effect on Bitcoin along with Paraguay’s plans to become more “crypto friendly.” With only one more week left in the month, one of the guys needs a homerun!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/26/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Russian Slap Fighting Video
SPCE Gets FAA Approval
Inflation Indicator Posts Biggest YOY Gains Since the 90s
Panasonic’s Big TSLA Gains
$600 Billion Infrastructure Deal Reached
Buffet “Halfway” to Giving Away His Fortune
Stockton Gives People Cash, They got Jobs?
Miami Luring Chinese Crypto Miners to Florida
Paraguay Bitcoin Plans
Musk and Dorsey Bitcoin Chat
Friends of the Show:
Beginner Bonus Episodes:
Intro to the Stock Market
Dr. Hans Boateng Interview
Alex Greengaard on Crypto
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!