In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle look at SPCE’s crazy Friday, the new infrastructure plan and inflation. For Investing, Dan still hasn’t sold any of his long term holdings. In trading, Kyle catches up to Dan in the epiphany department, and in Crypto, they discuss China’s effect on Bitcoin along with Paraguay’s plans to become more “crypto friendly.” With only one more week left in the month, one of the guys needs a homerun!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/26/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian Slap Fighting Video
SPCE Gets FAA Approval
Inflation Indicator Posts Biggest YOY Gains Since the 90s
Panasonic’s Big TSLA Gains
$600 Billion Infrastructure Deal Reached
Buffet “Halfway” to Giving Away His Fortune
Stockton Gives People Cash, They got Jobs?
Miami Luring Chinese Crypto Miners to Florida
Paraguay Bitcoin Plans
Musk and Dorsey Bitcoin Chat
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.