In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle look at SPCE’s crazy Friday, the new infrastructure plan and inflation. For Investing, Dan still hasn’t sold any of his long term holdings. In trading, Kyle catches up to Dan in the epiphany department, and in Crypto, they discuss China’s effect on Bitcoin along with Paraguay’s plans to become more “crypto friendly.” With only one more week left in the month, one of the guys needs a homerun!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/26/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Russian Slap Fighting Video
SPCE Gets FAA Approval
Inflation Indicator Posts Biggest YOY Gains Since the 90s
Panasonic’s Big TSLA Gains
$600 Billion Infrastructure Deal Reached
Buffet “Halfway” to Giving Away His Fortune
Stockton Gives People Cash, They got Jobs?
Miami Luring Chinese Crypto Miners to Florida
Paraguay Bitcoin Plans
Musk and Dorsey Bitcoin Chat
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?