Kyle and Dan talk with Amateur Crypto Expert Alex Greengaard in search of the answer to the elusive question “What is cryptocurrency?”
The interview goes from basics to advanced, covering cryptocurrencies as well as what we just learned are “stable coins.”
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/14/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Alex Greengaard
Alex Greengaard has spent the past fifteen years as an educator, a program director, and a leader in the arts education community in Tucson, Arizona. He is the founder and Educational Director of Troubadour Theatre, a children’s educational theatre dedicated to providing arts education to low income families. Troubadour has been in operation since 2007. In addition, he has served as a classroom teacher in the humanities for the same period at La Paloma Academy and most recently at Khalsa Montessori School. As of 2020, he has served as the Middle School Director at Khalsa Montessori. Alex received an MFA in Interdisciplinary Arts with a specialization in Arts Education and Theatrical Design from Goddard in 2014.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game