Kyle and Dan talk with Amateur Crypto Expert Alex Greengaard in search of the answer to the elusive question “What is cryptocurrency?”
The interview goes from basics to advanced, covering cryptocurrencies as well as what we just learned are “stable coins.”
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/14/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Alex Greengaard
Alex Greengaard has spent the past fifteen years as an educator, a program director, and a leader in the arts education community in Tucson, Arizona. He is the founder and Educational Director of Troubadour Theatre, a children’s educational theatre dedicated to providing arts education to low income families. Troubadour has been in operation since 2007. In addition, he has served as a classroom teacher in the humanities for the same period at La Paloma Academy and most recently at Khalsa Montessori School. As of 2020, he has served as the Middle School Director at Khalsa Montessori. Alex received an MFA in Interdisciplinary Arts with a specialization in Arts Education and Theatrical Design from Goddard in 2014.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.