Kyle and Dan talk with Amateur Crypto Expert Alex Greengaard in search of the answer to the elusive question “What is cryptocurrency?”
The interview goes from basics to advanced, covering cryptocurrencies as well as what we just learned are “stable coins.”
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/14/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Alex Greengaard
Alex Greengaard has spent the past fifteen years as an educator, a program director, and a leader in the arts education community in Tucson, Arizona. He is the founder and Educational Director of Troubadour Theatre, a children’s educational theatre dedicated to providing arts education to low income families. Troubadour has been in operation since 2007. In addition, he has served as a classroom teacher in the humanities for the same period at La Paloma Academy and most recently at Khalsa Montessori School. As of 2020, he has served as the Middle School Director at Khalsa Montessori. Alex received an MFA in Interdisciplinary Arts with a specialization in Arts Education and Theatrical Design from Goddard in 2014.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss