This week in the China Shop, we are joined by our first CEO, Dan Legault of Antibe. Listen along as we learn more about the pharmaceutical industry in general, as well as Antibe’s potentially revolutionary hydrogen sulfide platform. Mr. Legault was kind enough to answer many questions submitted to us by the shareholders on Stocktwits, and ended the interview with a promise to those investors.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/07/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Dan Legault
Trained as a corporate lawyer and as an air force rescue pilot, Dan’s career has evolved to focus on high-growth, mostly technology-based companies. His CEO-level experience includes organizations specializing in data analytics, IT and consumer marketing.
He has served on the boards of directors of International Save the Children and of Green Shield Canada, a leading health benefits administrator. Dan continues to serve as a board member and advisor to several companies and not-for-profit organizations.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week