This week in the China Shop, we are joined by our first CEO, Dan Legault of Antibe. Listen along as we learn more about the pharmaceutical industry in general, as well as Antibe’s potentially revolutionary hydrogen sulfide platform. Mr. Legault was kind enough to answer many questions submitted to us by the shareholders on Stocktwits, and ended the interview with a promise to those investors.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/07/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Dan Legault
Trained as a corporate lawyer and as an air force rescue pilot, Dan’s career has evolved to focus on high-growth, mostly technology-based companies. His CEO-level experience includes organizations specializing in data analytics, IT and consumer marketing.
He has served on the boards of directors of International Save the Children and of Green Shield Canada, a leading health benefits administrator. Dan continues to serve as a board member and advisor to several companies and not-for-profit organizations.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Quad Witching and Lordstown B****ingThe Dow drops big time on Friday, Lordstown Motors keeps teasing hope and Oat Milk wars are a thing… Lots to unpack this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Interview w/ Alex GreengaardAlex Greengaard joins us in the China Shop this week to discuss Crypto, and hopefully answer the age old question… “What is it?”
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Billionaires. In. Spaaace!In this week’s episode, Kyle regrets executing a good plan and Dan regrets ignoring a good one of his own.
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Dan Legault, Antibe CEOThis week Dan and Kyle sit down with Antibe CEO, Dan Legault to talk about all things pharma!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Excellent Job Reports and Squeezing Naked ShortsThis time we manage to talk about more than AMC… Although we do talk about AMC a lot in this episode too. And Jersey Shore thanks to a stupid bet.